Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Short Visit to DC

Last week I made a short trip to DC since I had a little free time on my hands and hadn't seen the semi-local fam in a few months. I also try to be mindful of how FAST little Lukie B is growing up and not miss too much of it.


One of the highlights of the trip was sitting with Luke and reading Green Eggs and Ham. I tried to show Anna how to read it to him and she almost got it. I'm attaching a cute video. Luke actually knows the end of most all of the lines of the book, but we only got through the beginning two pages. We were mostly trying to distract him so that his mom could work on dinner, but we were unsuccessful. (shocker!)



Here are a couple cute pics... I tried to teach Luke how to use my camera. He learned where the on/off button was and was mesmerized by it for at least 5 minutes.










(doesn't he look so old here? Can't believe he's not even 2 yet...)



"A'Ash" and the Lukester :)

1 comment:

Rich said...

Yeah, sometimes there's a freak "old" picture of Luke that happens! It's weird how he does the whole "say the last word" thing. I wish I had that young brain!!